August 23, 2009

Yes we actually like each other

So last Tuesday night the six of us decided to have a little get together :) My parents were out of town, so we had a sleepover. A SonoSleepover if you will. OR a SonoSlumberparty. You can have either one ;) Anyways, my parents live (& I used to live) in Topanga Canyon, which for those who are unfamiliar is just before Malibu, 10 minutes up the mountains from the ocean. haha don't I sound like I'm giving weird treasure map directions? It was very quiet (although we soon changed that with our arrival). We cooked dinner together! Well.... I made the salad dressing :). We had yummy pasta with portabella mushrooms (did I spell that right?)& other veggies, and salad, & chicken. mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm. Then we did stupid shit like drink wine & play games because we are so mature & grown-up. The next day we planned our set list for our CD Release partyshowthing which is on TUESDAY SEPTEMBER 15 9PM @ THE HOTEL CAFE. There, I promise I won't plug anything else. BUT it's gonna be awesome so you should all make sure you come. New songs + special guests = extra special.

No comments:

Post a Comment