August 16, 2009

game night with the boys

So....

Every now and then I have the priviledge of escaping to Orange County for game night with the old college boys. I just got back yesterday from one of these particular nights and felt compelled to right about my undying love for the boardgame Risk. THIS GAME IS SUCH GOOD TIMES!! You get like 3 dudes together and like....12 beers and then......you. try. to. take. over. the. world. What, I ask you, could be more fun? (nothing. is the correct answer to that retorical question)
On another note....we recently started work on a song I arranged by Yoav called "Club Thing." For the majority of this song all 6 of us are doing vocal percussion....If you like dirty club funk....you will like this song. Can't wait to perform it.

PS Risk is sick.

Benji

No comments:

Post a Comment