March 6, 2009

London

In less than 24 hours I'll be boarding a plane with the rest of Sonos and our ninja manager Hugo on route to London. I've never been overseas before and I'm way stoked. We spent this week rehearsing, shopping and singing for some amazing companies -- Fox, Paramount, and ASCAP -- who've all been incredibly fun and supportive of what we do.

We'll be singing in London at St. Giles church where, according to history, the plague started. Beginning in early 15th century, the church was the last stop between the town's prison and the gallows, so "churchwardens paid for the condemned to have a drink (popularly named "St Giles' Bowl") at the next door pub, the Angel, before they went to be hanged." So according to Wikipedia, we'll either be drunk or dead following our gig.

I got a camera, a passport, a plug adapter and a lot of Sudoku. I'm ready to go.

No comments:

Post a Comment