February 26, 2010

...

Look I don't wanna make this a thing, but I just got on another AA flight, and the gate attendant told me I have too many carry-ons. A bag, a back pack, and a guitar that is literally exactly the size of a tennis racket.
"It's a musical instrument" I said.
"It doesn't matter. You have to check one of your bags."
"I didn't have to check one on the way here.
It takes up less space than a coat" I countered.
"It doesn't matter. You have to check one of your bags."
"Alright then. Is there any way you can mark this fragile or something? AA bag throwers dropped a piece of my luggage in jet fuel two days ago."
(Attendant shakes head "no")
"Fantastic. Thanks."

I'm beginning to feel like a bitter jackass, so this will be the last of these blogs.
For a while. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment